Beyond THE BASIc
DAY OF COORDINATION
This package includes our Day-of Coordination package and Day-of-Coordination & Partial Planning Package. For some of us, planning our own wedding is something we’ve been looking forward to! But we really don’t want to worry about the details on our wedding day. This package is great for brides that have done all of the planning but want to make sure there are smooth transitions throughout the day. As the bride and groom, it’s hard to keep track of time in moments of bliss. So, don’t! Hire us to manage the day. You can also include partial planning in this package. Trust us to design your special day! We offer additional meetings under this package to discuss budget, decor, and vendors.
Our day-of- coordination services will attend to nearly all questions, requests on your special day and ensure smooth transitions between activities by following a detailed developed timeline while coordinating with all vendors. A full day-of coordination includes 3-2 weeks of preparation prior to the special day.
All major vendors and material should be secured/reserved. Last minute purchases can be made upon request.
Prior to Wedding Day:
- Up to three preparation meeting with the bride beginning three weeks’ prior to event.
- Point of contact for all secured vendors at least 2 weeks’ prior to the event.
- Make sure vendors bring all required material and equipment in a timely manner.
- Develop thorough wedding day timeline and review with bride and wedding venue prior to event date.
- Coordinate wedding day timeline and make sure all wedding activities be completed in a timely manner.
- Attend to and deliver any last minute request and/or challenges (two weeks to 24 hrs in advance).
- Coordinate and attend rehearsals for ceremony (planned one month in advance)
- Check on arrival time of vendors
- Distribute flowers, ring pillow, flower basket
- Organize processional line-up
- Coordinate vendors through ceremony
- Coordinate vendor set up for reception
- Organize and coordinate grand entrance, toasts, first dance, etc.
- Details set-up day of event (favors, place settings, place cards)
- Assist vendors with any concerns the day of the event
- Make sure there are smooth transitions throughout the day
- Make sure all vendors pick up materials corresponding to them at the end of the night
- Make sure assigned family member takes all gifts and extra belongings
- Between 8-10 hours of service for the special day
- Coordinator and up to two assistants day of event
- And more!
DAY OF COORDINATION AND PARTIAL PLANNING
Our Day of Coordination and Partial Planning is a great option for brides that want an elegantly designed wedding day + coordination. This package includes all details in the above package and includes the following for partial planning:
- An additional four meetings to discuss planning and design.
- Decoration budget consultation
- Unlimited call, email, and text exchange
- Coordinate all rentals, and decor vendors
- Provide list of preferred vendors that fit within couples budget
- Negotiate contract with decoration related vendors
- Research vendors and materials to secure for event design
- and more!
Keep in mind, the beauty of our services is that it can be customized to fit your needs and your budget. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the Beyond the Basics Package or wish to inquire about a custom package made to meet your needs.
Guest count above 150 subject to additional costs. Subject to travel fee for events 25 miles from zip code 90280. *cannot be combined with other offers.